This Ovangkol and Spruce d'Aigle Autoharp is a very special instrument. An African tonewood it shares many with Rosewood. It has a big, bold, balanced and full bodied sound from bass to treble.
Standard on all Cascade model d'Aigle 'harps:
- Our patented Flat Line fine tuning system covering all 37 strings
- Herringbone purfling
- Hand carved sound hole insert
- Super quick change chord bar holders
Speed Bar permanently mounted mylar spring system
- Satin highest quality instrument grade lacquer finish
- Easy maintenance aluminum extrusion and wood chord bars
- Composite frame bracing
- Built-in leg rest
- Strap buttons installed or sent with your order
- Limited Lifetime warranty for defects in materials or manufacturing
(does not cover strings or felts, normal wear, or damage caused at consumer end, including environmental damage).
Every autoharp comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, as well as a limited lifetime warranty.